TNZ041-072-074-250415- /O.CON.KMRX.WI.Y.0007.170225T0000Z-170225T1200Z/ Cocke Smoky Mountains-Blount Smoky Mountains- Sevier Smoky Mountains- Including the cities of Cosby, Cades Cove, and Gatlinburg 307 PM EST Fri Feb 24 2017 ...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 7 PM THIS EVENING TO 7 AM EST SATURDAY... * EVENT...Southerly winds of 20 to 30 mph, with gusts to 45 mph. * TIMING...7 PM tonight through 7 AM Saturday morning. * IMPACTS...These winds may down trees or tree limbs...as well as power lines. Loose outdoor objects should be secured. Motorists should be extra cautious to cross winds especially when driving in the higher elevations. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... A Wind Advisory means that winds of 26 to 39 mph and/or gusts of 40 to 57 mph are expected or occurring. Winds this strong can make driving difficult...especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra caution. && $$
- The Growlers polish up the business side to focus more on the 'beach goth'
- Chilhowee reservoir could reopen in June
- Blount Memorial Hospital eliminating 100 positions
- Miser Station: Ghosts of the past, people of the present live in harmony at the crossroads
- Cirrus training center gets site plan approval
- Man accused of breaking into home, taking child
- Man wanted in Florida arrested in Townsend following overnight manhunt
- Dawn Rana (Jennings) Hodge
- Hispanic pastor assures immigrants, 'You don't have to live in fear'
- LaDonald Edward Hodge Sr.