Vision SF-50 C0 First Flight. In 1994, the Cirrus ST-50 undergoes its first test flight. The aircraft, initially priced at $1 million, reaches speeds of 300 mph.
As featured on
Click the image to the left and log in to get your exclusive reader perks.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- 14-year-old Maryville girl in critical condition after thrown from bed of a truck
- Maryville man arrested, charged in rape of two boys
- Surprise enterprise: Residents are concerned a Topside Road development may be unsafe for their lakeside neighborhood
- SHE'S GOT 'MOVES': Katie Toupin puts Houndmouth in her rearview with a solo career
- Coach Bill Duncan says he will appeal again next year to restore teaching license
- Broadway Social open for business, but not finished
- Readers needed: Blount County Schools seeking volunteer mentors
- John McCutcheon weaves a traditional tapestry
- Music at the mall: Gate19 ramps up plans for live shows at Knoxville Center
- Townsend commission votes no on rezoning land for business use