Details for IN THE CIRCUIT COURT FOR BLOUNT COUNTY, TENNESSEE
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT FOR BLOUNT COUNTY, TENNESSEE Rodney Allen McAllister Plaintiff vs. No. CE-28999 Jacqueline Renee Dyer Defendant NON-RESIDENT NOTICE In this cause, it appearing from the Complaint, which is sworn to, that the defendant, Jacqueline Renee Dyer is a non-resident of the State of Tennessee or whose whereabouts are unknown so that ordinary process cannot be served upon her. Said defendant must file an Answer in the Circuit Court for Blount County, at Maryville, Tennessee, and with plaintiff's attorney, Mike Hickman, whose address is 202 S. Washington Street, Maryville, TN 37804 within 30 days of the last date of publication or a Judgment by Default may be entered and the cause set for hearing ex parte as to defendant. This Notice will be published in The Daily Times for four successive weeks. This the 24th day of October, 2019. STEPHEN S. OGLE, CLERK & MASTER By: Selena Sutera-Stong Attorney: Mike Hickman Oct. 31 and Nov. 7, 14, 21, 2019
Click the image to the left and log in to get your exclusive reader perks.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Army dad surprises kindergarten son at Alcoa Elementary School
- Coaches, teammates help Braden Carnes break Greenback football records
- Maryville man arrested after stealing prescription pills from grandmother
- One dead, two in critical condition after early-morning Alcoa Highway crash
- Former Eagleton Middle School special ed teacher’s license suspended over ‘striking’ incident
- Louisville man sentenced to 30 years in rape of 4-year-old
- Obituaries for Tuesday, Nov. 12, 2019
- Obituaries for Monday, Nov. 11, 2019
- Obituaries for Wednesday, Nov. 13, 2019
- Maryville makes second-round win over Farragut look easy