Harold and Lavonne Bradley Carpenter, of Greenback, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on April 26, 2019. They were married in 1969 at Emanuel Methodist Church in Mentor by A.J. Rowland. They have one son, Bradley Carpenter, of Greenback. They are both retired from the Loudon County Board of Education and are members at Niles Ferry Baptist Church.
Click the image to the left and log in to get your exclusive reader perks.
- Alcoa football coach Gary Rankin says truck vandalized by Maryville students
- William Blount sparked by lightning delay in victory over Heritage
- Deputies: Man may have tried to strangle girlfriend during argument
- MOVIE REVIEW: 'Falling Inn Love' is every Hallmark/Lifetime trope you can imagine
- Flying Fortress lands history at McGhee Tyson
- Maryville outlasts Alcoa in Battle of Pistol Creek
- Police warn against text scams
- Obituaries for Saturday, Sept. 14, 2019
- Greenback pins back Oneida
- Maryville offensive line gets high praise in win over Alcoa