Ronnie and Nancy Finger Collins, of Greenback, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on Friday, Aug. 9, 2019. They were married in Blount County in 1969. Their family includes children and spouses, MeLinda and Jason Walters, of Louisville, and Michael and Andrea Collins, of Greenback; and two grandchildren, Hailee and Isaac Collins. Ronnie is retired from Coca-Cola Company and Nancy is a retired homemaker. They had a private celebration on Friday, Aug. 9, with their family.
Click the image to the left and log in to get your exclusive reader perks.
- Five takeaways from Blount County jamboree
- First in line: Developers to build a hotel at Springbrook Farm
- Blount County pharmacies received nearly 46 million opioid pills in seven years
- Beyond 'Trinity Lane': Lilly Hiatt explores new territory on next effort
- 'You couldn't tell her 'no:' Dorothy Mitchell-Kincaid lived life with conviction, encouraged others to do the same
- Transfers shift the tide for Greenback
- REVIEW: 'Otherhood' a sad showcase for once mighty actresses
- BCSO: Louisville child dies in accidental drowning
- Obituaries for Wednesday, Aug. 14, 2019
- Obituaries for Monday, Aug. 19, 2019