Pat and Ray DeLeonardis, of Friendsville, will celebrate their 55th wedding anniversary on Aug. 1. They were married at St. Thomas Catholic Church in Delmar, New York. Their family includes daughter and son-in-law, Danielle and Hank Morris; son, Sam; daughters, Alison and Katherine, of Maryville; son and daughter-in-law, CW03 Steve and Becca DeLeonardis; and daughter, Lauren, stationed at Ft. Carson Army Post, Colorado.
Click the image to the left and log in to get your exclusive reader perks.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Surprise enterprise: Residents are concerned a Topside Road development may be unsafe for their lakeside neighborhood
- Maryville man arrested, charged in rape of two boys
- SHE'S GOT 'MOVES': Katie Toupin puts Houndmouth in her rearview with a solo career
- Readers needed: Blount County Schools seeking volunteer mentors
- Congressman Tim Burchett is not exercising his independence and good judgment
- Fire in Friendsville destroys home
- In/Out Pizza's soft opening draws a crowd
- John McCutcheon weaves a traditional tapestry
- Wyatt Rutgerson an unsung hero for Greenback offense
- Coach Bill Duncan says he will appeal again next year to restore teaching license