Pat and Ray DeLeonardis, of Friendsville, will celebrate their 55th wedding anniversary on Aug. 1. They were married at St. Thomas Catholic Church in Delmar, New York. Their family includes daughter and son-in-law, Danielle and Hank Morris; son, Sam; daughters, Alison and Katherine, of Maryville; son and daughter-in-law, CW03 Steve and Becca DeLeonardis; and daughter, Lauren, stationed at Ft. Carson Army Post, Colorado.
Click the image to the left and log in to get your exclusive reader perks.
- Five takeaways from Blount County jamboree
- First in line: Developers to build a hotel at Springbrook Farm
- Blount County pharmacies received nearly 46 million opioid pills in seven years
- Beyond 'Trinity Lane': Lilly Hiatt explores new territory on next effort
- 'You couldn't tell her 'no:' Dorothy Mitchell-Kincaid lived life with conviction, encouraged others to do the same
- Transfers shift the tide for Greenback
- REVIEW: 'Otherhood' a sad showcase for once mighty actresses
- BCSO: Louisville child dies in accidental drowning
- Obituaries for Wednesday, Aug. 14, 2019
- Obituaries for Monday, Aug. 19, 2019