J.C. and Joyce McCammon Franklin celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary on June 6. They were married in 1954 at Toqua Presbyterian Church in Monroe County by the Rev. C. McCoy Franklin. J.C. is a veteran, a former Blount County commissioner, retired from ALCOA and is still farming. Joyce is a homemaker and a retired farmer. They are members of Clover Hill Presbyterian Church, where he has served as an elder and she as a deacon.
Click the image to the left and log in to get your exclusive reader perks.
- William Blount sparked by lightning delay in victory over Heritage
- Deputies: Man may have tried to strangle girlfriend during argument
- Alcoa football coach Gary Rankin says truck vandalized by Maryville students
- MOVIE REVIEW: 'Falling Inn Love' is every Hallmark/Lifetime trope you can imagine
- Flying Fortress lands history at McGhee Tyson
- Police warn against text scams
- Obituaries for Saturday, Sept. 14, 2019
- Greenback pins back Oneida
- Meg Mersman, Maryville stuff William Blount
- Arconic, Steelworkers dealing with 30-job loss at Tennessee Operations