Robert “Bob” and Betty Scott Garner, of Alcoa, will celebrate their 54th wedding anniversary on June 12. The couple was married at the Blount County Courthouse by Judge Will A. McTeer in 1965. Their family includes Jeff, of Alcoa; Cindy and Mike, of Maryville; four grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren. Bob is retired from Wakefield Corp., and Betty is retired from Blount Memorial Hospital. They are members of Lamplight Church.
Click the image to the left and log in to get your exclusive reader perks.
- Five takeaways from Blount County jamboree
- First in line: Developers to build a hotel at Springbrook Farm
- Blount County pharmacies received nearly 46 million opioid pills in seven years
- Beyond 'Trinity Lane': Lilly Hiatt explores new territory on next effort
- 'You couldn't tell her 'no:' Dorothy Mitchell-Kincaid lived life with conviction, encouraged others to do the same
- Transfers shift the tide for Greenback
- REVIEW: 'Otherhood' a sad showcase for once mighty actresses
- BCSO: Louisville child dies in accidental drowning
- Obituaries for Monday, Aug. 19, 2019
- Obituaries for Wednesday, Aug. 14, 2019