Charles Lindbergh and Joyce (Walker) Hatcher, of Maryville, will celebrate their 70th wedding anniversary on Tuesday, Aug. 13, 2019. They were married in 1949. Joyce is a retired doll maker and Charles is retired from Joseph Construction Company. Their family includes daughter and son-in-law, Carole and Pat Flynn, of Maryville; son and daughter-in-law, Mike and Kelly Hatcher, of Maryville; son and daughter-in-law, Steve and Carol Hatcher, of Mt. Juliet; grandchildren, Chris (Leah) Flynn, Dr. Nicholas (Betsy) Flynn, Brent, Michelle and Sean Hatcher; and great-grandchildren, Jack and Sam Flynn. There will be a celebration for Charles and Joyce on Aug. 13 at 5:30 p.m. in Maryville.
Click the image to the left and log in to get your exclusive reader perks.
- Five takeaways from Blount County jamboree
- First in line: Developers to build a hotel at Springbrook Farm
- Blount County pharmacies received nearly 46 million opioid pills in seven years
- Beyond 'Trinity Lane': Lilly Hiatt explores new territory on next effort
- 'You couldn't tell her 'no:' Dorothy Mitchell-Kincaid lived life with conviction, encouraged others to do the same
- Transfers shift the tide for Greenback
- REVIEW: 'Otherhood' a sad showcase for once mighty actresses
- BCSO: Louisville child dies in accidental drowning
- Obituaries for Wednesday, Aug. 14, 2019
- Obituaries for Monday, Aug. 19, 2019