Charles Lindbergh and Joyce (Walker) Hatcher, of Maryville, will celebrate their 70th wedding anniversary on Tuesday, Aug. 13, 2019. They were married in 1949. Joyce is a retired doll maker and Charles is retired from Joseph Construction Company. Their family includes daughter and son-in-law, Carole and Pat Flynn, of Maryville; son and daughter-in-law, Mike and Kelly Hatcher, of Maryville; son and daughter-in-law, Steve and Carol Hatcher, of Mt. Juliet; grandchildren, Chris (Leah) Flynn, Dr. Nicholas (Betsy) Flynn, Brent, Michelle and Sean Hatcher; and great-grandchildren, Jack and Sam Flynn. There will be a celebration for Charles and Joyce on Aug. 13 at 5:30 p.m. in Maryville.
Click the image to the left and log in to get your exclusive reader perks.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Kroger and Walgreens extend pilot program to Blount County
- Former Alcoa mayor Don Mull sued for fraud
- Bluetick Tavern on its feet as Barley's lays down
- Alcoa approves designs for Springbrook Farm apartments and Texas Roadhouse relocation
- FOX three-part series on Ruby Ridge will include interviews with Daily Times editor
- Blount County Schools custodians fight flu, other germs with fine sanitizing spray
- Henderson calls to reclaim MLK and confront white privilege
- JOE BLACK: A reminder of why babies are life's most precious gift
- Obituaries for Monday, Jan. 20, 2020
- Obituaries for Tuesday, Jan. 21, 2020