Charles Lindbergh and Joyce (Walker) Hatcher, of Maryville, will celebrate their 70th wedding anniversary on Tuesday, Aug. 13, 2019. They were married in 1949. Joyce is a retired doll maker and Charles is retired from Joseph Construction Company. Their family includes daughter and son-in-law, Carole and Pat Flynn, of Maryville; son and daughter-in-law, Mike and Kelly Hatcher, of Maryville; son and daughter-in-law, Steve and Carol Hatcher, of Mt. Juliet; grandchildren, Chris (Leah) Flynn, Dr. Nicholas (Betsy) Flynn, Brent, Michelle and Sean Hatcher; and great-grandchildren, Jack and Sam Flynn. There will be a celebration for Charles and Joyce on Aug. 13 at 5:30 p.m. in Maryville.
Click the image to the left and log in to get your exclusive reader perks.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Surprise enterprise: Residents are concerned a Topside Road development may be unsafe for their lakeside neighborhood
- Maryville man arrested, charged in rape of two boys
- Readers needed: Blount County Schools seeking volunteer mentors
- SHE'S GOT 'MOVES': Katie Toupin puts Houndmouth in her rearview with a solo career
- Fire in Friendsville destroys home
- In/Out Pizza's soft opening draws a crowd
- Congressman Tim Burchett is not exercising his independence and good judgment
- Wyatt Rutgerson an unsung hero for Greenback offense
- John McCutcheon weaves a traditional tapestry
- Coach Bill Duncan says he will appeal again next year to restore teaching license