David and Estine Roberson Justus, of Maryville, celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary on June 13, 2019. They were married by the Rev. L.B. “Buck” Ledford, at his home in 1959. Their family includes children, Jeffrey Justus, of North Dakota, Timothy Justus, of Knoxville, and Cassie Justus, of Maryville; one grandchild; and one great-grandchild. David is retired from ALCOA and the Tennessee Air National Guard, 134th. Estine is retired from USPS. They attend Hill Crest Baptist Church and Morning Star Baptist Church.
Click the image to the left and log in to get your exclusive reader perks.
- Five takeaways from Blount County jamboree
- First in line: Developers to build a hotel at Springbrook Farm
- Blount County pharmacies received nearly 46 million opioid pills in seven years
- Beyond 'Trinity Lane': Lilly Hiatt explores new territory on next effort
- 'You couldn't tell her 'no:' Dorothy Mitchell-Kincaid lived life with conviction, encouraged others to do the same
- Transfers shift the tide for Greenback
- REVIEW: 'Otherhood' a sad showcase for once mighty actresses
- BCSO: Louisville child dies in accidental drowning
- Obituaries for Monday, Aug. 19, 2019
- Obituaries for Wednesday, Aug. 14, 2019