Jack and Barbara Jean “Jean” Calvin Queen, of Louisville, celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary on June 6. They were married in Monroe County in 1959. Their family includes children, Suzette Rice, of Mt. Juliet, and Rodney Queen, of Madisonville; four grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren. Jack is retired from ALCOA, and Jean is a retired child care teacher. They attend New Hope Baptist Church and enjoy fishing. They celebrated their anniversary in Surf Side Beach, South Carolina, with family.
Click the image to the left and log in to get your exclusive reader perks.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Surprise enterprise: Residents are concerned a Topside Road development may be unsafe for their lakeside neighborhood
- Maryville man arrested, charged in rape of two boys
- Readers needed: Blount County Schools seeking volunteer mentors
- Fire in Friendsville destroys home
- In/Out Pizza's soft opening draws a crowd
- Congressman Tim Burchett is not exercising his independence and good judgment
- Wyatt Rutgerson an unsung hero for Greenback offense
- SHE'S GOT 'MOVES': Katie Toupin puts Houndmouth in her rearview with a solo career
- Coach Bill Duncan says he will appeal again next year to restore teaching license
- Obituaries for Monday, Oct. 14, 2019