Jack and Barbara Jean “Jean” Calvin Queen, of Louisville, celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary on June 6. They were married in Monroe County in 1959. Their family includes children, Suzette Rice, of Mt. Juliet, and Rodney Queen, of Madisonville; four grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren. Jack is retired from ALCOA, and Jean is a retired child care teacher. They attend New Hope Baptist Church and enjoy fishing. They celebrated their anniversary in Surf Side Beach, South Carolina, with family.
Click the image to the left and log in to get your exclusive reader perks.
- Five takeaways from Blount County jamboree
- First in line: Developers to build a hotel at Springbrook Farm
- Blount County pharmacies received nearly 46 million opioid pills in seven years
- Beyond 'Trinity Lane': Lilly Hiatt explores new territory on next effort
- 'You couldn't tell her 'no:' Dorothy Mitchell-Kincaid lived life with conviction, encouraged others to do the same
- Transfers shift the tide for Greenback
- REVIEW: 'Otherhood' a sad showcase for once mighty actresses
- BCSO: Louisville child dies in accidental drowning
- Obituaries for Monday, Aug. 19, 2019
- Obituaries for Wednesday, Aug. 14, 2019