Thomas “Tom” and Willa Jean Cornwell Shockey celebrated their 56th wedding anniversary on Saturday, March 9. They were married in 1963 in Chicago and have two children, Paulette Miller, of Hammond, Ill., and Thomas Shockey Jr., of St. Charles, Ill.
Click the image to the left and log in to get your exclusive reader perks.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Kroger and Walgreens extend pilot program to Blount County
- Former Alcoa mayor Don Mull sued for fraud
- Bluetick Tavern on its feet as Barley's lays down
- FOX three-part series on Ruby Ridge will include interviews with Daily Times editor
- Blount County Schools custodians fight flu, other germs with fine sanitizing spray
- Henderson calls to reclaim MLK and confront white privilege
- JOE BLACK: A reminder of why babies are life's most precious gift
- Heritage wrestlers top Maryville for eighth-straight district title
- Obituaries for Monday, Jan. 20, 2020
- Obituaries for Tuesday, Jan. 21, 2020