Jim and Rita Johnson Warner, of Greenback, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on March 1, 2019. They were married in Lafayette, Ind., in 1969 by the Rev. P.B. Smith. Their family includes children, Joy Strejcek, of Woodridge, Ill., and Kelli Warner Cruz, of Raleigh, N.C.; and three grandchildren. Jim is retired from the U.S. Air Force and United Airlines. Rita is a retired physician’s assistant. They are members of First United Methodist Church, Alcoa Kiwanis, the American Legion and the VFW. They also recently took a tour of Ireland with their best friends from Germany.
Click the image to the left and log in to get your exclusive reader perks.
- Alcoa football coach Gary Rankin says truck vandalized by Maryville students
- William Blount sparked by lightning delay in victory over Heritage
- Deputies: Man may have tried to strangle girlfriend during argument
- MOVIE REVIEW: 'Falling Inn Love' is every Hallmark/Lifetime trope you can imagine
- Flying Fortress lands history at McGhee Tyson
- Maryville outlasts Alcoa in Battle of Pistol Creek
- Police warn against text scams
- Obituaries for Saturday, Sept. 14, 2019
- Greenback pins back Oneida
- Maryville offensive line gets high praise in win over Alcoa