Neal and Rhonda Williams, Louisville, marked their 50th wedding anniversary on March 15, 2018. Reverend Ancil F. Garrett officiated the service at Indian Ridge Baptist Church in Blaine. Their children are Gloria of Maryville and Mark of Wilkesboro, N.C. Neal is a retired USAF Chief Master Sargent. Rhonda is a federal service retiree.
Click the image to the left and log in to get your exclusive reader perks.
- Five takeaways from Blount County jamboree
- First in line: Developers to build a hotel at Springbrook Farm
- Blount County pharmacies received nearly 46 million opioid pills in seven years
- Beyond 'Trinity Lane': Lilly Hiatt explores new territory on next effort
- 'You couldn't tell her 'no:' Dorothy Mitchell-Kincaid lived life with conviction, encouraged others to do the same
- Transfers shift the tide for Greenback
- REVIEW: 'Otherhood' a sad showcase for once mighty actresses
- BCSO: Louisville child dies in accidental drowning
- Obituaries for Monday, Aug. 19, 2019
- Obituaries for Wednesday, Aug. 14, 2019