U.S. Air Force National Guard Airman 1st Class Blake A. Mills, of Maryville, graduated from basic military training at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, San Antonio, Texas. The airman completed an intensive, eight-week program that included training in military discipline and studies, Air Force core values, physical fitness, and basic warfare principles and skills. Mills is the son of David and Jacqueline Mills, of Maryville; and the brother of David Mills, of Maryville. The airman is a 2018 graduate of Maryville High School.
Click the image to the left and log in to get your exclusive reader perks.
- Five takeaways from Blount County jamboree
- First in line: Developers to build a hotel at Springbrook Farm
- Blount County pharmacies received nearly 46 million opioid pills in seven years
- Beyond 'Trinity Lane': Lilly Hiatt explores new territory on next effort
- 'You couldn't tell her 'no:' Dorothy Mitchell-Kincaid lived life with conviction, encouraged others to do the same
- Transfers shift the tide for Greenback
- REVIEW: 'Otherhood' a sad showcase for once mighty actresses
- Obituaries for Wednesday, Aug. 14, 2019
- BCSO: Louisville child dies in accidental drowning
- A TIME TO GET HIGH: Annual Hot Air Balloon Festival returns to Townsend for third year