U.S. Air Force National Guard Airman 1st Class Blake A. Mills, of Maryville, graduated from basic military training at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, San Antonio, Texas. The airman completed an intensive, eight-week program that included training in military discipline and studies, Air Force core values, physical fitness, and basic warfare principles and skills. Mills is the son of David and Jacqueline Mills, of Maryville; and the brother of David Mills, of Maryville. The airman is a 2018 graduate of Maryville High School.
Click the image to the left and log in to get your exclusive reader perks.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Maryville man arrested after assaulting a three-year-old with autism
- TLC Maryville seeks opioid treatment center certification to open
- Nurse at East Tennessee Medical Group expected to recover after being put on life support
- Alcoa outdoes itself in landslide semifinal victory over Loudon
- Maryville redeems itself, punches ticket to state with win over Oakland
- Greenback’s Holden Willis, Alcoa’s Zeke Rankin win Mr. Football awards
- No one injured in Sunday night Alcoa shooting
- Woman taken to the hospital after telling officers she had drugs inside a body cavity
- Greenback's Holden Willis adds Mr. Football award to record-breaking season
- Maryville officials report nearly 730 new addresses added for 2020 census count, more may follow