U.S. Air Force Airman John A. Smith graduated from basic military training at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, San Antonio, Texas. The airman completed an intensive, eight-week program that included training in military discipline and studies, Air Force core values, physical fitness, and basic warfare principles and skills. Airmen who complete basic training also earn four credits toward an associate in applied science degree through the Community College of the Air Force. He is a 2018 graduate of William Blount High School.
Click the image to the left and log in to get your exclusive reader perks.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Blount County Schools planning conversion of Eagleton Middle to Eagleton College and Career Academy
- Kroger and Walgreens extend pilot program to Blount County
- Former Alcoa mayor Don Mull sued for fraud
- Bluetick Tavern on its feet as Barley's lays down
- Lousiville man arrested after two assault reports
- FOX three-part series on Ruby Ridge will include interviews with Daily Times editor
- Blount County Schools custodians fight flu, other germs with fine sanitizing spray
- Henderson calls to reclaim MLK and confront white privilege
- Heritage wrestlers top Maryville for eighth-straight district title
- Obituaries for Tuesday, Jan. 21, 2020