Vance Davis, of Maryville, studying in the College of Engineering, was named to the spring 2019 dean’s and president’s lists at the University of Iowa. To be named to dean’s list, a student must achieve a grade point average of 3.50 (out of a 4.0) or higher on 12 semester hours or more of UI graded course work during a given semester or summer session and who have no semester hours of I (incomplete) or O (no grade reported) during the same semester. To be named to the president’s list, a student must have a minimum grade point average of 4.0 (4.0 is a “A” grade) in all academic subjects for the preceding two semesters, with a total of at least 12 semester hours of credit per semester during that period.
Click the image to the left and log in to get your exclusive reader perks.
- Jury hears 911 tape, views crime scene footage on opening day of Foley trial
- Recording at center of Foley murder trial
- Maryville overcomes slow start in blowout victory over William Blount
- Mistrial declared in Maryville murder case
- Alcoa Middle School keeps Git Up Challenge going
- Alcoa facing tall task against Class 6A Blackman in season opener
- Commission approves proposed land for transition center
- First in line: Developers to build a hotel at Springbrook Farm
- Obituaries for Monday, Aug. 19, 2019
- Coach Charles Finley remembered with respect across school districts