U.S. Navy Cmdr. George Dickens, a Seymour native, is currently forward deployed to Camp Lemonnier, Djibouti, located in the Horn of Africa where he serves as the deputy director for plans and training for Combined Joint Task Force-Horn of Africa. Camp Lemonnier is an operational installation that enables U.S., allied and partner nation forces to be where and when they are needed to ensure security in Europe, Africa and Southwest Asia.
Click the image to the left and log in to get your exclusive reader perks.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- A commercial real estate company plans to build shopping center on Morganton Road
- Semi knocks out power in Maryville neighborhood
- Vehicle involved in Friday evening hit and run has been located
- Logging Out: A mountain neighborhood in Walland is concerned about UT cutting down trees nearby
- Several-vehicle accident on Alcoa Highway slows traffic to crawl
- Louisville man sentenced to 30 years in rape of 4-year-old
- Federal reimbursement of cancer treatment triggered 60 furloughed jobs at ProNova
- Maryville reclaims its throne atop Class 6A in rout of Ravenwood
- Veterans Treatment Court graduates first participant
- Maryville man arrested after assaulting a three-year-old with autism