Emily N. Huffer, of Maryville, has been named to the spring 2019 president’s list at Clemson University, in Clemson, South Carolina. Huffer is majoring is Industrial Engineering. To be named to the president’s list, a student must achieve a 4.0 (all As) grade-point average.
Click the image to the left and log in to get your exclusive reader perks.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- A commercial real estate company plans to build shopping center on Morganton Road
- Maryville man arrested after assaulting a three-year-old with autism
- Semi knocks out power in Maryville neighborhood
- Several-vehicle accident on Alcoa Highway slows traffic to crawl
- Federal reimbursement of cancer treatment triggered 60 furloughed jobs at ProNova
- Greenback’s Holden Willis, Alcoa’s Zeke Rankin win Mr. Football awards
- Fiber-optic loop around downtown Maryville completed
- Greenback's Holden Willis adds Mr. Football award to record-breaking season
- TLC Maryville seeks opioid treatment center certification to open
- Veterans Treatment Court graduates first participant