Makara McDonald, of Walland, has been awarded the Chancellor’s Scholarship to attend the University of Tennessee at Martin for the 2019-2020 academic year, according to Dr. James Mantooth, executive director, Office of Enrollment Services and Student Engagement. McDonald is the daughter of John and Michelle McDonald, and will be a freshman.
Click the image to the left and log in to get your exclusive reader perks.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Army dad surprises kindergarten son at Alcoa Elementary School
- Coaches, teammates help Braden Carnes break Greenback football records
- Maryville man arrested after stealing prescription pills from grandmother
- One dead, two in critical condition after early-morning Alcoa Highway crash
- Former Eagleton Middle School special ed teacher’s license suspended over ‘striking’ incident
- Louisville man sentenced to 30 years in rape of 4-year-old
- Obituaries for Tuesday, Nov. 12, 2019
- Obituaries for Wednesday, Nov. 13, 2019
- Obituaries for Friday, Nov. 15, 2019
- Maryville makes second-round win over Farragut look easy