Six Blount County natives were named to the spring 2019 dean’s list at Walters State Community College, in Morristown. They are: Fletcher Thomas Norrod and Reid Gray Walker, of Maryville; and Samantha Joann Berry, Jake Austin Carr, Haley Diana Graves and Kallyn Jo Ann, of Seymour. To receive this honor, students must achieve a 3.5 grade-point average while carrying 12 hours of college credit.
Click the image to the left and log in to get your exclusive reader perks.
- Alcoa football coach Gary Rankin says truck vandalized by Maryville students
- William Blount sparked by lightning delay in victory over Heritage
- Flying Fortress lands history at McGhee Tyson
- Maryville woman held on more than $100,000, charged with intent to sell meth near a school zone
- MOVIE REVIEW: 'Falling Inn Love' is every Hallmark/Lifetime trope you can imagine
- Missing finger doesn't keep QB Sam Vaulton from excelling for Alcoa
- Maryville outlasts Alcoa in Battle of Pistol Creek
- Deputies: Man may have tried to strangle girlfriend during argument
- Police warn against text scams
- Greenback pins back Oneida