Three Blount County locals were named to the spring 2019 dean’s list at Furman University in Greenville, South Carolina. Furman’s dean’s list is composed of full-time undergraduate students who earn a grade point average of 3.4 or higher on a four-point system. They are: McKenzie Munday, of Louisville; and Sarah Drake and Courtney Kratz, both of Maryville.
Click the image to the left and log in to get your exclusive reader perks.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Army dad surprises kindergarten son at Alcoa Elementary School
- Coaches, teammates help Braden Carnes break Greenback football records
- Maryville man arrested after stealing prescription pills from grandmother
- One dead, two in critical condition after early-morning Alcoa Highway crash
- Former Eagleton Middle School special ed teacher’s license suspended over ‘striking’ incident
- Louisville man sentenced to 30 years in rape of 4-year-old
- Obituaries for Tuesday, Nov. 12, 2019
- Obituaries for Wednesday, Nov. 13, 2019
- New Food City opens Wednesday in Maryville
- Obituaries for Friday, Nov. 15, 2019