Two Blount County locals were named to the spring 2019 president’s list at Kennesaw State University in Kennesaw, Georgia. To achieve this honor, each student must have completed at least nine semester hours with a term grade point average of 4.0. The students are: Preston Brinkley and Benjaimin Rasmussen, both of Maryville.
Click the image to the left and log in to get your exclusive reader perks.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Army dad surprises kindergarten son at Alcoa Elementary School
- Coaches, teammates help Braden Carnes break Greenback football records
- Maryville man arrested after stealing prescription pills from grandmother
- One dead, two in critical condition after early-morning Alcoa Highway crash
- Former Eagleton Middle School special ed teacher’s license suspended over ‘striking’ incident
- Louisville man sentenced to 30 years in rape of 4-year-old
- Obituaries for Tuesday, Nov. 12, 2019
- Obituaries for Wednesday, Nov. 13, 2019
- Obituaries for Friday, Nov. 15, 2019
- Maryville makes second-round win over Farragut look easy