Two rising third-year students at Lincoln Memorial University’s DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine, in Harrogate, received their white coats during a ceremony in April. They are: Henry Hartsoe and Katielynn Johnson, both of Maryville. Hartsoe went to undergraduate school at East Tennessee State University. Johnson went to undergraduate school at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
Click the image to the left and log in to get your exclusive reader perks.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Kroger and Walgreens extend pilot program to Blount County
- Bluetick Tavern on its feet as Barley's lays down
- Former Alcoa mayor Don Mull sued for fraud
- Alcoa approves designs for Springbrook Farm apartments and Texas Roadhouse relocation
- FOX three-part series on Ruby Ridge will include interviews with Daily Times editor
- Henderson calls to reclaim MLK and confront white privilege
- JOE BLACK: A reminder of why babies are life's most precious gift
- Blount County Schools custodians fight flu, other germs with fine sanitizing spray
- Obituaries for Monday, Jan. 20, 2020
- Obituaries for Tuesday, Jan. 21, 2020