Two rising third-year students at Lincoln Memorial University’s DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine, in Harrogate, received their white coats during a ceremony in April. They are: Henry Hartsoe and Katielynn Johnson, both of Maryville. Hartsoe went to undergraduate school at East Tennessee State University. Johnson went to undergraduate school at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
Click the image to the left and log in to get your exclusive reader perks.
- Jury hears 911 tape, views crime scene footage on opening day of Foley trial
- Recording at center of Foley murder trial
- Maryville overcomes slow start in blowout victory over William Blount
- Mistrial declared in Maryville murder case
- Alcoa Middle School keeps Git Up Challenge going
- Alcoa facing tall task against Class 6A Blackman in season opener
- Commission approves proposed land for transition center
- First in line: Developers to build a hotel at Springbrook Farm
- Obituaries for Monday, Aug. 19, 2019
- Coach Charles Finley remembered with respect across school districts