Jean Stroud Martin Warren, of Alcoa, will celebrate her 90th birthday on July 21, 2019. She was born in 1929 in Tallassee to Albert and Ilah Stroud. She was one of 12 children. She grew up in Straightway Baptist Church, where her father was a Deacon. Her family includes her late husbands, Clarence Martin and Jack Warren; sons, Bill Stroud, Eddie Martin, David Martin, Mike Martin, all of Maryville, and the late Rodney Martin; daughter, Carol Martin Satterfield, of Seymour; 11 grandchildren; and eight great-grandchildren. She was employed at Levi Strauss. Her celebration will be Sunday, July 21 from 1-4 p.m. at Chilhowee View Community Center, 3229 Wilkinson Pike, Maryville.
Click the image to the left and log in to get your exclusive reader perks.
- Five takeaways from Blount County jamboree
- First in line: Developers to build a hotel at Springbrook Farm
- Blount County pharmacies received nearly 46 million opioid pills in seven years
- Beyond 'Trinity Lane': Lilly Hiatt explores new territory on next effort
- 'You couldn't tell her 'no:' Dorothy Mitchell-Kincaid lived life with conviction, encouraged others to do the same
- Transfers shift the tide for Greenback
- REVIEW: 'Otherhood' a sad showcase for once mighty actresses
- Obituaries for Wednesday, Aug. 14, 2019
- BCSO: Louisville child dies in accidental drowning
- A TIME TO GET HIGH: Annual Hot Air Balloon Festival returns to Townsend for third year