Don your best Regency-inspired period dress for a Jane Austen inspired Regency Tea from 2-4 p.m. on Saturday, July 27 at Historic Ramsey House, 2614 Thorngrove Pike, Knoxville. An afternoon tea will be served, as well as Jane Austen readings, tea blending, dressing a Regency man and more. Regency dress encouraged, but not required. Reservations required. Tickets may be purchased at https://squareup.com/store/historic-ramsey-house. Ticket price: $30 ($25 members). For more information, call 865-546-0745.
Click the image to the left and log in to get your exclusive reader perks.
- Culver's building a ButterBurger in Blount
- Former principal Steve Stout new executive director of Blount County Education Foundation
- East Tennessee ties to 'Stranger Things?' Maybe, but Maryville ties? Definitely
- Maryville man faces drug, assault charges
- Police: Blount County man called shoplifter to warn him about their presence
- Police: Maryville man threatened others with a bow and arrow
- Missing persons alert issued for Blount County man
- Maryville woman faces aggravated assault charge for pulling 9mm during Dairy Queen drive-thru disipute
- Maryville expects to stay the same despite QB's transfer
- Former first-round pick Ryan Harvey still swinging for the fences at Smoky Mountain Classic