Cold Springs Community Club will hold its monthly gospel singing on Saturday, Sept. 14, at the club, 616 Cold Springs Road in Walland. Food will be available starting at 5 p.m. The menu will include hot dogs, chips, beans, cornbread, kraut, wieners and desserts. Singing will start at 6:30 p.m. The featured group will be New Harvest, from Lafollette. The host group, Crossroads, will also be singing.
Melanie joined The Daily Times in the early 90s and has served as the Life section editor since 1993. A William Blount and UT alum, Melanie is generally the early arriver who turns on the lights in the newsroom.
Click the image to the left and log in to get your exclusive reader perks.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Alcoa man arrested during stop, claims traffic laws don't apply
- Former Alcoa mayor Don Mull sued for fraud
- The King's Academy senior, Vols softball signee Kaylan Cole uses platform to raise awareness
- The power of love: Maryville couple celebrates 65-year marriage adventure
- Walland Elementary's basketball title means more than any trophy
- TDOT announces speed reduction on Alcoa Highway
- Blount County teams dominate at region wrestling championships
- Like a magic wand; Schools, churches partner to establish Food Fairies
- Gerry Brooks encourages Maryville City Schools staff to stand up for positive school culture
- Obituaries for Sunday, Feb. 16, 2020