Cold Springs Community Club will hold its monthly gospel singing on Saturday, Sept. 14, at the club, 616 Cold Springs Road in Walland. Food will be available starting at 5 p.m. The menu will include hot dogs, chips, beans, cornbread, kraut, wieners and desserts. Singing will start at 6:30 p.m. The featured group will be New Harvest, from Lafollette. The host group, Crossroads, will also be singing.
Melanie joined The Daily Times in the early 90s and has served as the Life section editor since 1993. A William Blount and UT alum, Melanie is generally the early arriver who turns on the lights in the newsroom.
Click the image to the left and log in to get your exclusive reader perks.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Deputies: Man may have tried to strangle girlfriend during argument
- Rising tide: Maryville 'strike' seeks to float climate issues to the top of Blount priorities
- Meg Mersman, Maryville stuff William Blount
- Arconic, Steelworkers dealing with 30-job loss at Tennessee Operations
- Maryville College football trying to take next step versus Hanover
- Owners unsure if they will build construction headquarters in Alcoa despite planning approval
- Dragonfly Aerial Arts soars at weekend's 'Circus After Dark'
- Friendsville man accused of attacking girlfriend, relatives
- Maryville girls stays on top of district with tie against Hardin Valley
- Obituaries for Thursday, Sept. 19, 2019