Sweet Spot, a diabetes seminar, will be held at 1 p.m. on Thursday, Sept. 12 at Everett Senior Center, 702 Burchfield St., Maryville. The free event is open to the public. To reserve a spot, call 865-983-9422. This is a monthly seminar for diabetic patients and caregivers of diabetic patients. Topics range from medications to lifestyle changes and complications. The presenter will be a pharmacist from Lowe's Drugs.
Click the image to the left and log in to get your exclusive reader perks.
- Alcoa football coach Gary Rankin says truck vandalized by Maryville students
- William Blount sparked by lightning delay in victory over Heritage
- Deputies: Man may have tried to strangle girlfriend during argument
- MOVIE REVIEW: 'Falling Inn Love' is every Hallmark/Lifetime trope you can imagine
- Flying Fortress lands history at McGhee Tyson
- Maryville outlasts Alcoa in Battle of Pistol Creek
- Police warn against text scams
- Obituaries for Saturday, Sept. 14, 2019
- Greenback pins back Oneida
- Maryville offensive line gets high praise in win over Alcoa