New Providence Lodge No. 128 will host a fish fry from 4-7 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 24, at the lodge, 318 Ellis Ave., Maryville. The cost for the meal will be $10. Attendees will also get tours of the lodge and learn the history of freemasonry in Blount County. All are invited.
Click the image to the left and log in to get your exclusive reader perks.
- Five takeaways from Blount County jamboree
- First in line: Developers to build a hotel at Springbrook Farm
- Blount County pharmacies received nearly 46 million opioid pills in seven years
- Beyond 'Trinity Lane': Lilly Hiatt explores new territory on next effort
- 'You couldn't tell her 'no:' Dorothy Mitchell-Kincaid lived life with conviction, encouraged others to do the same
- Transfers shift the tide for Greenback
- REVIEW: 'Otherhood' a sad showcase for once mighty actresses
- BCSO: Louisville child dies in accidental drowning
- Obituaries for Wednesday, Aug. 14, 2019
- Obituaries for Monday, Aug. 19, 2019