Joe Holloway will present “I Could Write a Book About the Knoxville Slow & Easy” at 7 p.m. Tuesday, June 18, at Seymour Public Library, 137 West Macon Lane, Seymour. He has researched the old Knoxville, Sevierville and Eastern railroad that operated from 1909 until 1961. He will present new material and show new pictures. The free program is sponsored by Friends of Seymour Library. For more information, call the library at 865-573-0728.
Click the image to the left and log in to get your exclusive reader perks.
- Alcoa Intermediate School mural includes tribute to Clark Reagan
- Lenoir City man killed in car crash
- Missing persons alert issued for Blount County man
- Alcoa school board members question perceived emphasis on athletics
- SMALL TOWN THROWDOWN: Maryville opens its doors this weekend for annual Summer on Broadway bash
- Police pursuit ends in felony evading charge
- Alcoa City Schools seeing pressure from growth, delay in expanding Alcoa Intermediate School
- Springbrook Farm plans nudging hotels and homes developments closer to reality
- Maryville planning commission gives thumbs up to downtown improvements
- Obituaries for Wednesday, June 19, 2019