The Master Gardener November Speakers Series will take place at 7 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 12, at the Blount County Public Library, Sharon Lawson Room. The program will be on Yardstick Gardening by Nicky Linneman. Participants will learn how to evaluate the environmental friendliness of their yards and what steps to take to make it better. The library is located at 508 N. Cusick St., Maryville. There will be no presentation in December.
Click the image to the left and log in to get your exclusive reader perks.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- A commercial real estate company plans to build shopping center on Morganton Road
- Semi knocks out power in Maryville neighborhood
- Logging Out: A mountain neighborhood in Walland is concerned about UT cutting down trees nearby
- Vehicle involved in Friday evening hit and run has been located
- Maryville City Schools looking at new building options for enrollment growth
- Louisville man sentenced to 30 years in rape of 4-year-old
- Federal reimbursement of cancer treatment triggered 60 furloughed jobs at ProNova
- Maryville reclaims its throne atop Class 6A in rout of Ravenwood
- ProNova Solutions looks for solution to regulatory roadblock
- The next big move; Brenda Sellers maps out life after retirement