A free Medicare educational workshop will be held at 11 a.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 20 at Everett Senior Center, 702 Burchfield St., Maryville. This will be a time when you can ask questions and learn about Medicare options. This will be especially helpful to those who will be turning 65 in the next 12 months. To sign up, call 865-983-9422.
Click the image to the left and log in to get your exclusive reader perks.
- Alcoa football coach Gary Rankin says truck vandalized by Maryville students
- William Blount sparked by lightning delay in victory over Heritage
- Flying Fortress lands history at McGhee Tyson
- Maryville woman held on more than $100,000, charged with intent to sell meth near a school zone
- Deputies: Man may have tried to strangle girlfriend during argument
- MOVIE REVIEW: 'Falling Inn Love' is every Hallmark/Lifetime trope you can imagine
- Maryville outlasts Alcoa in Battle of Pistol Creek
- Police warn against text scams
- Greenback pins back Oneida
- Obituaries for Saturday, Sept. 14, 2019