Everett Senior Center will offer a Medicare educational workshop to be held at 11 a.m. on Tuesday, June 18, at the center, located at 702 Burchfield St., Maryville. There is no cost to attend. Persons who are newly eligible for Medicare or turning 65 in the next 12 months can benefit from the workshop. Questions will be allowed. To sign up, call 865-983-9422.
Click the image to the left and log in to get your exclusive reader perks.
- Culver's building a ButterBurger in Blount
- Former principal Steve Stout new executive director of Blount County Education Foundation
- East Tennessee ties to 'Stranger Things?' Maybe, but Maryville ties? Definitely
- Maryville man faces drug, assault charges
- Police: Blount County man called shoplifter to warn him about their presence
- Police: Maryville man threatened others with a bow and arrow
- Missing persons alert issued for Blount County man
- Maryville woman faces aggravated assault charge for pulling 9mm during Dairy Queen drive-thru disipute
- Maryville expects to stay the same despite QB's transfer
- Former first-round pick Ryan Harvey still swinging for the fences at Smoky Mountain Classic