Joe Holloway, an expert on the old Knoxville, Sevierville & Eastern Railroad, will give a program titled "The Slow & Easy Rides Again" at 7 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 18, at Seymour United Methodist Church, 107 Simmons Road, just off Chapman Highway in Seymour. The program, which is free, is sponsored by Friends of Seymour Library and is part of the "How We Live: Then & Now" series. For more information, call the library at 573-0728.
Click the image to the left and log in to get your exclusive reader perks.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Nashville man charged in rape of Blount County juvenile
- Former Alcoa mayor Don Mull sued for fraud
- Alcoa man arrested during stop, claims traffic laws don't apply
- The King's Academy senior, Vols softball signee Kaylan Cole uses platform to raise awareness
- Answering the call: WB teacher Marty Durand and his students volunteer to cook on day off to meet deadline
- The power of love: Maryville couple celebrates 65-year marriage adventure
- Walland Elementary's basketball title means more than any trophy
- Blount County teams dominate at region wrestling championships
- No threat to public during high school's lockdown
- BCSO seeking woman accused of attacking ex with saw