The nation’s largest pilot union is demanding that Congress require airlines to adopt safety protocols that will protect them from COVID-19 before getting back to business as usual. (May 7)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/06cb861c31e0411091a8925e2e483c97
Click the image to the left and log in to get your exclusive reader perks.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Man refused visitation at Parkwest
- Hospital suspends employee without pay over racist Facebook message posted from her account
- Hospital fires employee over Facebook messages despite family insisting she didn't send them
- Maryville woman arrested on drug charges after car crash
- May 31: Blount County Covid-19 Statistics
- How Walland claimed a big piece of Blount County football history
- Two men arrested following burglary of Walland business
- Blount County silent vigil called step toward 'significant change'
- Heritage High School honors teacher Randy Byrd with parade on his retirement
- Stepping up; Maryville woman installs blessing box, asks for community involvement