As featured on
The Clarence Brown Theatre opens its 2019-20 season next week, with a musical tribute to a meeting of the titans: Carl Perkins, Johnny Cash, Elvis Presley and Jerry Lee Lewis, who jammed together one after in 1956 at Sun Records Studio.
Daily Times film/pop culture critic Amanda Greever reviews "Million Dollar Quartet," now being staged at the Clarence Brown Theatre on the University of Tennessee campus.
Click the image to the left and log in to get your exclusive reader perks.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- 14-year-old Maryville girl in critical condition after thrown from bed of a truck
- Maryville man arrested, charged in rape of two boys
- Surprise enterprise: Residents are concerned a Topside Road development may be unsafe for their lakeside neighborhood
- SHE'S GOT 'MOVES': Katie Toupin puts Houndmouth in her rearview with a solo career
- Music at the mall: Gate19 ramps up plans for live shows at Knoxville Center
- Broadway Social open for business, but not finished
- Coach Bill Duncan says he will appeal again next year to restore teaching license
- John McCutcheon weaves a traditional tapestry
- Townsend commission votes no on rezoning land for business use
- Park and parcel: Royal Oaks residents group organizes for conservation over construction