Mike Baggetta performs a solo take of "Wall of Flowers," the title track from his 2019 album at the Fretboard Journal magazine. On the album, this composition features Mike alongside the powerhouse rhythm section of Mike Watt and Jim Keltner.
For this track, Baggetta is using his customized Koll Superior guitar played directly into a Carr Sportsman with no effects pedals.
As featured on
Guitarist Mike Baggetta may call East Tennessee home, but the guitarist is known in instrumental circles around the country for the prowess evident on his latest album, "mssv," which he'll celebrate with a Sunday night release show in Knoxville.
Click the image to the left and log in to get your exclusive reader perks.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Logging Out: A mountain neighborhood in Walland is concerned about UT cutting down trees nearby
- Vehicle involved in Friday evening hit and run has been located
- Louisville man dies in crash on West Lamar Alexander Parkway
- Maryville City Schools looking at new building options for enrollment growth
- The next big move; Brenda Sellers maps out life after retirement
- Maryville hit-and-run victim has died
- NO LONGER A 'NERVOUS KID': From the hills of Blount County to far-flung stages, songwriter Kelsi Walker preaches community
- A commercial real estate company plans to build shopping center on Morganton Road
- Obituaries for Thursday, Dec. 12, 2019
- Obituaries for Friday, Dec. 13, 2019