Mike Baggetta performs a solo take of "Wall of Flowers," the title track from his 2019 album at the Fretboard Journal magazine. On the album, this composition features Mike alongside the powerhouse rhythm section of Mike Watt and Jim Keltner.
For this track, Baggetta is using his customized Koll Superior guitar played directly into a Carr Sportsman with no effects pedals.
As featured on
Guitarist Mike Baggetta may call East Tennessee home, but the guitarist is known in instrumental circles around the country for the prowess evident on his latest album, "mssv," which he'll celebrate with a Sunday night release show in Knoxville.
Click the image to the left and log in to get your exclusive reader perks.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Kroger and Walgreens extend pilot program to Blount County
- Bluetick Tavern on its feet as Barley's lays down
- Former Alcoa mayor Don Mull sued for fraud
- Alcoa approves designs for Springbrook Farm apartments and Texas Roadhouse relocation
- FOX three-part series on Ruby Ridge will include interviews with Daily Times editor
- Henderson calls to reclaim MLK and confront white privilege
- JOE BLACK: A reminder of why babies are life's most precious gift
- Blount County Schools custodians fight flu, other germs with fine sanitizing spray
- Obituaries for Monday, Jan. 20, 2020
- Obituaries for Tuesday, Jan. 21, 2020