Wynonna and The Big Noise will be one of the featured acts during the Clayton Center for the Arts’ 2019-20 season, the center has announced.
Season tickets currently are on sale to the public, with individual tickets for each show on sale at a later date.
Subscribers may choose a partial season of four to seven shows or a full season of eight-plus shows. Partial subscribers receive a 10% discount, while full subscribers receive a 20% discount. For ticket prices, interested patrons may visit the website at claytonartscenter.com or call the box office at 865-981-8590. Season brochures may be requested through the website or by calling the box office.
The lineup is as follows:
• Wynonna and The Big Noise on Sept. 19
• Cirque Mechanics: 42FT A Menagerie of Mechanical Marvels on Oct. 27
• Dallas String Quartet: DSQ Electric on Nov. 16
• 35th Anniversary of Windham Hill’s Winter Solstice on Dec. 11
• “Bandstand” on Jan. 30, 2020
• The Tap Pack on Feb. 6, 2020
• The Chieftains: The Irish Goodbye on Feb. 14, 2020
• “The Play That Goes Wrong” on March 10, 2020
• The Choir of Man on April 3, 2020
In addition to the season performances, National Geographic Live will bring to the center two speaker presentations, and subscribers may add on to their season at the regular discounts. Steve Winter brings “On the Trail of Big Cats” on Oct. 22 and Mark Synott will present “Life on the Vertical” on March 6, 2020.
The Southern Circuit Tour of Independent Filmmakers will return for the third season with two narrative films and four documentaries. Dates and times will be announced later in the summer. The Clayton Center for the Arts is on the Maryville College campus.