A Feb. 11 article titled “Early voting in Blount begins Wednesday and officials say ‘We’re ready’” incorrectly stated that this is the first year Blount County has used paperless voting machines.
Click the image to the left and log in to get your exclusive reader perks.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Police arrest Florida man on drug charges during traffic stop
- Former animal center volunteers speak at county commission meeting
- Alcoa apartment complex, restaurant get updated plans, may herald changing demographics
- TDOT announces construction updates, future of U.S. 129 wall and bridge construction south of Knoxville
- Woman accused of attacking ex turns herself in
- Back up: Exactly a year later, continued flooding threats on Walker Road push residents to ask for accountability from the county
- Residents oppose Verizon cell tower proposed off Carnes Road in Townsend
- William Blount High School students build virtual sandbox
- Obituaries for Saturday, Feb. 22, 2020
- Obituaries for Wednesday, Feb. 26, 2020