Go to http://thegrablegroup.com/speaker_gg/henry-cho/ to learn more about Henry Cho and The Grable Group.
Comedian Henry Cho discusses growing up as a Korean American in Knoxville, Tennessee, American food, and his family in his performance on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson. In this hilarious stand-up comedy set, Cho keeps the audience laughing as he points out observations and tells stories from his life.
As featured on
Stand-up comedian Henry Cho has never forgotten his East Tennessee roots, and this weekend, he'll return to the town in which he was raised for a show at The Bijou Theatre.
Click the image to the left and log in to get your exclusive reader perks.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- 14-year-old Maryville girl in critical condition after thrown from bed of a truck
- Maryville man arrested, charged in rape of two boys
- Surprise enterprise: Residents are concerned a Topside Road development may be unsafe for their lakeside neighborhood
- SHE'S GOT 'MOVES': Katie Toupin puts Houndmouth in her rearview with a solo career
- Music at the mall: Gate19 ramps up plans for live shows at Knoxville Center
- Broadway Social open for business, but not finished
- Coach Bill Duncan says he will appeal again next year to restore teaching license
- John McCutcheon weaves a traditional tapestry
- Townsend commission votes no on rezoning land for business use
- Park and parcel: Royal Oaks residents group organizes for conservation over construction