• Green Meadow Country Club Restaurant, 1700 Louisville Road, Alcoa
• Maryville High School Food Service, 825 Lawrence Ave., Maryville
• Maryville High School Café Lereve, 600 W. Broadway Ave., Maryville
• Chicken Salad Chick, 726 Watkins Road, Maryville
• Maryville Junior High School Food Service, 805 Montvale Station Road, Maryville
• Firetower Restaurant at Blackberry Mountain, 1940 Three Sisters Road, Walland
• The Hub at Blackberry Mountain, Three Sisters Road, Walland
• Ming Tree Restaurant, 2754 Alcoa Highway, Suite A, Alcoa: 99. Violation: wiping cloths not properly used and/or stored.
• Waffle House, 3009 Alcoa Highway, Alcoa: 99. Violation: contamination not prevented during food preparation, storage and/or display.
• Aroma Cafe, 1621 Old Niles Ferry Road, Maryville: 98. Violations: contamination not prevented during food preparation, storage and/or display; adequate ventilation and lighting not supplied.
• Chapulines Street Tacos, 2024 E. Hunt Road, Maryville: 98. Violations: utensils, equipment and linens not properly stored, dried and/or handled; single-use items not properly stored; current permit not posted.
• William Blount Vocational Center Food Service, 227 County Farm Road, Maryville: 99. Violation: ice scoop stored in a bin with a paper towel.
• Lemon Grass, 912 W. Lamar Alexander Parkway, Maryville: 99. Violation: physical facilities not installed, maintained and/or clean.
• Metro Pizza, 1084 Hunters Crossing Drive, Alcoa: 99. Violation: three-compartment sink leaking.
• Hardee’s, 2105 E. Broadway Ave., Maryville: 98. Violation: garbage not properly disposed of; physical facilities not installed, maintained and/or clean.
• Gracie’s, 766 E. Lincoln Road, Maryville: 91. Violations: dish machine not sanitizing; no thermometers in walk-in freezer or walk-in cooler; ice scoop stored in ice machine; cutting board moderately grooved; ceiling tiles in kitchen in disrepair; most current inspection not posted.
• Midland Restaurant, 155 N. Calderwood St., Alcoa: 98. Violations: clean metal containers stacked while wet; plastic utensils not stored correctly.