• An employee at Sally's Beauty Supply, Hunter's Crossing, Alcoa, reported at 6:17 p.m. July 19 that an unidentified woman stole three containers of hair product valued at $29.47.
• Jonathan Allen Martin, Chilhowee View Road, Maryville, reported at 8:38 a.m. July 20 that someone stole items from his vehicle while an acquaintance was in possession of it.
• Paula M. White, Northlake Drive, Maryville, reported at 3 p.m. July 20 that someone stole the catalytic converter from a van owned by Armona Baptist Church, 2211 Louisville Road, Alcoa.
• Aimee J. Teffeteller, Amburn Meadows Lane, Maryville, reported at 12:45 p.m. July 20 that someone stole her $10,000 vehicle. She later reported that the vehicle was returned to her residence without damage.
• A loss prevention employee at Home Depot, 943 Foothills Mall Drive, Maryville, reported at 12:50 p.m. July 20 that a man shoplifted two weed trimmers worth a total of $658.