As featured on
The Blount Count Board of Education voted unanimously on Tuesday, March 10, to cancel student trips to New York City and Los Angeles, and Maryville City Schools has canceled a New York trip because of concerns about the novel coronavirus.
Click the image to the left and log in to get your exclusive reader perks.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Bodies of couple found at Maryville home
- Maryville man with deep Blount roots, loving family, dies from COVID-19
- On safari: Maryville woman paints two-story giraffe in windows for kids to spot
- Blount County Schools sets grading system for work completed during COVID-19 closure
- Greenback couple starts nationwide campaign for ringing bells on Easter
- APRIL 3: Blount County Covid-19 Statistics
- Blount County Schools opening 6 extended care Friends sites for essential workers' children
- APRIL 4: Blount County Covid-19 Statistics
- Area governments, law enforcement respond to stay-at-home order
- Maryville, Alcoa adapt services and operations to COVID-19, see increase in remote business