As featured on
The Maryville Board of Education passed a new dress code policy Monday that requires students in grades 4-12 to wear shirts that come to at least the middle of their buttocks when they wear leggings.
Click the image to the left and log in to get your exclusive reader perks.
- Culver's building a ButterBurger in Blount
- Former principal Steve Stout new executive director of Blount County Education Foundation
- East Tennessee ties to 'Stranger Things?' Maybe, but Maryville ties? Definitely
- Maryville man faces drug, assault charges
- Police: Blount County man called shoplifter to warn him about their presence
- Police: Maryville man threatened others with a bow and arrow
- Missing persons alert issued for Blount County man
- Maryville woman faces aggravated assault charge for pulling 9mm during Dairy Queen drive-thru disipute
- Maryville expects to stay the same despite QB's transfer
- Former first-round pick Ryan Harvey still swinging for the fences at Smoky Mountain Classic