As featured on
The Maryville Board of Education passed a new dress code policy Monday that requires students in grades 4-12 to wear shirts that come to at least the middle of their buttocks when they wear leggings.
Click the image to the left and log in to get your exclusive reader perks.
- Three-car accident nets DUI charges for Maryville man
- Sheriff's connections to private contractor are cozy, but lawyer says not illegal
- Maryville restaurateur sued over gun incident
- Maryville building housing Brackins Blues Club loses rest of brick facade
- Maryville Board of Education passes dress code allowing mid-length shirts with leggings
- Two Maryville residents face drug charges
- They're down to the wire on Arconic, United Steelworkers contract negotiations
- Brackins Blues Club to rebuild
- New $7.5M conference center rising at airport
- Blount County Commission passes 'Second Amendment Sanctuary' resolution